Chemo Caps Made and Donated 425 Lap Robes Made and Donated 21

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Just Getting Started

I am one of the friendly faces of Rocky Mountain Head Huggers, and my name is Missy!
I am so excited to get started and to kick off this great group.

So, Who Am I?
I am a 45-year-old woman who has an immense history with Cancers.
After nursing my own mother through cancer, and seeing my father and various other family members battle cancer, I have decided to get involved and make a difference!

I have a passion for knitting, and I love to create. I can't wait to get this project going and to help out the  patients of the Foothills and Denver Metro Areas. I hope to meet amazing people also interested in making a difference, and I hope to influence many to get involved in such a project.

Please look around our site, and contact us with any questions or concerns!