Chemo Caps Made and Donated 425 Lap Robes Made and Donated 21

Monday, July 15, 2013

Time Goes By

Wow, it has been along time since I have posted anything. Thank goodness Betty writes beautifully and keeps this blog going.  I don't know what I would do without my friend Betty! We both are very grateful to have all the yarn donations,quilts and hat donations that come through Rocky Mountain Headhuggers.  Knitting seems to slow down a little in the summer, but cancer patients still need to keep their heads warm.
Betty and I are sewing and we both are looking forward to sewing chemo hats next.  She knows how to sew and I never touched a sewing machine before two weeks ago.
My lovely crocheter June always amazes me and every two weeks when I go by the Louiseville Senior Center she always gives me at least Six beautiful hats.
Jane Goodrich that joined us for our last get together in June donated some hats that she made with her friend Betty Bramhall.

Remember it only takes one skein of yarn to put a smile on a cancer patients face whether you donate it or turn it into a hat that you made with your own hands.

Much Love, Missy

No comments: