Chemo Caps Made and Donated 425 Lap Robes Made and Donated 21

Friday, July 12, 2013

A little hot in Coloradooooooo

Hello amigos, It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted in our blog, I just want to keep you informed of what we are up to. This summer has been a little hot in the rocky mountains areas and it just does not help me to get me in the mood to crochet or knit,  so, because of my lovely friend Missy and her wonderful ideas. As she initiated the taking a sewing class to make tote bags. She again inspired me to sew for our chemo patients, so if anyone has some nice old or new patterns, please send them this way. Missy and I are taking some sewing lessons. Sewing nice fresh fabrics is what I am up to now :). And I love it (yes Leslie is also sewing with mommy) so soon hopefully we will be posting some samples of our newly learned hobby and passion (because it already is a passion) I can't wait to share what is now just in my imagination. Yarn for this time of the year is a little too hot.

An update on my brothers' cancer: Jessie is doing better, but please help us out with your prayers. My dad is also undergoing his chemo treatments, but he is so strong at 74 (I love my daddy and I wish him health).

Thanks friends for your donations of yarn and hats, but most of all thanks for your prayers for everyone undergoing chemo treatments and just feeling under the weather, lets keep up the positive spirit.

Love, Elizabeth (Betty)

No comments: