Chemo Caps Made and Donated 425 Lap Robes Made and Donated 21

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thank you for the donations of yarn!

A few weeks ago I drove to Longmont to deliver 30 chemo hats to Rocky Mountain Cancer Center in Longmont,CO. I called the Longmont Yarn shop and asked if they had any soft yarn that they could donate to us to make chemo hats. I was thrilled when Jane and Gail said they would be happy to help us. I stopped by the beautiful shop and they gave us some georgeous yarn. Rocky Mountain Headhuggers is a success today because of yarn donations and the wonderful volunteers helping make chemo hats. Betty and I started this chapter of Headhuggers on December 27,2012. We have delivered 667 chemo hats  and 21 lap robes in only twelve months! We always accept soft yarn and helping hands to make chemo hats. Please help spread the word!  

Much Love, Missy

No comments: